Easyfit Group PT bootcamps @ Islington Wharf

Events taking place in and around Islington Wharf.

Easyfit Group PT bootcamps @ Islington Wharf

Postby adam_EasyfitPT » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:46 am

Hello residents of Islington Wharf,

My name is Adam and I am a part of Easyfit personal training. I am pleased to inform you I will be taking the NEW EasyfitPT Group PT bootcamps that start JULY 4th . They’re going to run on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday evenings 18.15-1900. here at Islington Wharf.

The sessions will be progressivley tougher as the weeks go by each month so only people that have signed up by the 28th of each month will be able to do the next month's bootcamp. I want people to get the full 28days experience each month and someone coming in a few days late takes my attention off the team to concentrate getting them up to speed.

The sessions will be tough but fun with the sessions being carried out to music..It is NOT military style.

I'd like to invite you to our free trial week starting on monday 4th. All you need to do is register your interest with myself by the 28th June.

After the trial week if you are happy with what you see then you can register to carry on.

The Group PT package consists of:
· 12 Group PT sessions per month
· A Nutritional pack personalised to your goal
· Access to the members only online forum where you can chat with your fellow bootcampers, find articles and information which will help you in all aspects of your daily life and read news on the latest Easyfit Group PT events.

The package is £99 per month. The advantages of Easyfit Group PT is you’re not tied in to any contract like you would be at a gym, you just come for as many months as you want to. You also have a money back guarantee. Just like all Easyfit PT 1:1 clients if you aren’t happy with your results after 6 weeks you will get a full refund.

If you have any friends, family or someone at work you feel will benefit from this then bring them along to the trial week with you. For every person you introduce that registers, you get your next month HALF price (£49).

If this is of interest to you and to register your place for the TRIAL week (starting 4th July) please contact:

Adam Cummins
E: adam@easyfitpt.co.uk
T: @adam_easyfitpt
M: 07876 208941

BUT REMEMBER, BOOTCAMP REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE 28TH OF EACH MONTH!!! NO acceptance into the group after this date!!!

Thank you,

Adam

Adam Cummins

Easyfit Personal Trainer
Manchester City Centre
T: 07876 208941
E: adam@easyfitpt.co.uk
T: @adam_easyfitpt
W: easyfitadam.blogspot.com
adam_EasyfitPT

Re: Easyfit Group PT bootcamps @ Islington Wharf

Postby cubicgarden » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 am

Sounds good, but I won't be involved sorry. I'm more of a sports kind of a guy...
Ian Forrester | cubicgarden.com | @cubicgarden | mydreamscape.org
cubicgarden

Return to Islington Wharf Events