Benefits of Joining the IWRA
- Access to IWRA website
- Access to the meeting minutes and agendas
- Assist and provide residents with an effective way to make their views known to ISIS/Muse along with other organisations, and give them a greater say in how their estate or block is managed
- Address issues of concern to the whole community, by working with relative organizations to find solutions
- Provide information to residents about local issues
- Meet with the council to discuss the concerns and problems raised by residents and work together to find solutions
- Consult with local authorities on environmental matters
- Develop a good community spirit, helping neighbours to get to know each other through social events and other activities
- Free Summer BBQ
- Discounts at ViviD Lounge and other Local businesses?
It costs £10 a year to join the IWRA from 2016. This can be paid in cash or via PayPal (link). We have to charge a nominal fee to be legally recognised, and the more members we have, the more power we have in deciding on matters that effect the development. The money generated goes towards events for residents.
We have the following subscriptions available for our site. To join, simply click on the Sign Up button and then complete the registration details.